Below are the aircraft we have in our collection. As this site is developed, you will be able to click on the names to see more information, including photos.
- de Havilland Tiger Moth dh82c (Canadian version)
- de Havilland Tiger Moth dh82a (UK version)
- Fairchild Cornell PT26
- North American Harvard Mark II
- Stinson Model 105 Voyager
- Fleet Finch 1
Static Display Aircraft (Visually complete)
- Avro Anson Mk IV
- Beech 18 Expeditor
- Bristol Bolingbroke (we have 2, one is on display at the Comfort Inn in Highway 1)
- Fleet Fort
- Hawker Hurricane
- Cessna Crane (“Stubby”)
- Avro Anson Mk I
In addition to the aircraft listed, we have several disassembled aircraft and hundreds of other parts in storage. Some of these disassembled aircraft include a Norseman, Cessna Crane, Anson, Fleet Fort, Bolingbroke, Yale, Fairey Battle, and Lysander. There is also a huge collection of incomplete airframes, engines and parts. The largest BCATP inventory in Canada.