Notice! Some Provincial Covid Restrictions in Place … but we are OPEN for regular summer hours!
Hours of Operation
- The Museum is open 7 days a week, year round (except December 25)
- May 1 – September 30: 10 am – 4 pm
- October 1 – April 30: 1 pm – 4 pm
- The RCAF WWII Memorial Wall is always open, but is best viewed from dawn to dusk, spring to fall.
- In inclement weather, please call ahead to confirm that we are able to open.
Free parking is available directly south of the museum hangar. We are able to accommodate tour buses and RVs. Wheelchair parking is available directly adjacent the museum entrance, which faces west.
A small portion of our exhibits are housed on a second floor which is currently not accessible by elevator. The remainder is on one level and wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair and motorized scooter are available for use by the public.
Service animals are permitted. Other pets are not allowed.
- No food or drink is allowed within the museum. The museum does not provide any food services, however, picnic tables are available outside if you have brought your own!
- The Tiger Moth Gift shop is located at the entrance/exit and has a wide variety of aviation related items at great prices!
- Adults: $7.50 ~ Youth (6-17): $4.00 ~ Under 6: free
- Current Military/Veterans/University/College (with ID): $5.00
- Family rate: $18.00
- $3.00 per student for school groups, Minimum price for tours: $25.00 (Bus driver and one supervisor per ten students free. Supervisors must participate in the tour.)
- Admission to the RCAF WWII Memorial Wall is always free.
- Yearly museum membership: $30.00
Where to Find Us
We are located at McGill Field (Brandon Airport), just 1.6 km north of Brandon off Highway #10. See the google map for precise location below.
- Still and video photography of all exhibits is permitted, though we require it be for private, noncommercial use. Please feel free to share on social media, and tag us using our hashtags #catpm and #airmuseum.
- Professional photographers interested in booking the hangar for a photo session please contact the museum to discuss details.
If you have questions, please contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: (204) 727-2444