The museum has various in-house and online resources available. Some resources that we can use include the Barber Book, select Station Magazines, the Memorial Book, and other resources. If you have a request, contact the museum and we will see what we can do to help. Note that some services do have a cost.
There are also some online resources that you can use as well. Some useful links are below.
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission www.cwgc.org
- National Archives of Canada http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/Pages/home.aspx
- Information on service records of serving relatives can be requested from Library and Archives Canada at this web site.
- The RCAF web site.
- Our archive of Daily Diaries
- Our archive of Station Magazines
Email requests for information can be sent to Stephen Hayter, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org