Memberships to the Museum can be purchased for only $30 per year or family rate of $50. Membership gives you free admission to the museum and a digital copy* of the Museum newsletter, Contact! Memberships can be purchased in several ways:
- Drop into the museum to complete the application form and submit payment.
- Download this pdf of the application form and mail, along with a cheque, to the museum.
- Complete the online application form by clicking here.
*Note – that Contact can be mailed out in paper form as well for $10/year to cover postage.
The museum operates on grants, admissions, and donations. You can help keep the museum vital in several ways.
- We accept monetary donations by cash, cheque, debit or credit card. For donations over $10, you can receive a Charitable Donation Receipt. We have set up a secure online method for credit card donations at Canada Helps, click to donate!
- Donations of artifacts from the WW II era are welcome. These can be made at the museum or by contacting the Director. Note that donations become the permanent property of the museum.
Volunteers are welcome! Talk to the Director for more information and to discuss how your skills can be put to best use. For example, one area of need is to operate the front desk and welcome visitors. There are many other areas where help is welcome, from conducting tours, maintaining artifacts and grounds, or assisting at special events. A list of the volunteer opportunities can be found here.
Remember – if you have questions about any of these services or about other aspects of the museum, contact the Executive Director, Stephen Hayter at 204-727-7444 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org