As in the past, flights in several of our airworthy WWII training aircraft will be available. You can get more information by contacting the museum. Prices for flights: the Harvard is $400, the Cornell, and Tiger Moth are $280, each flight also requires a $30 museum membership. We have had to increase the prices we charge for a ride in one of our aircraft for 2022. This was necessary given the increased costs for our insurance, together with rising fuel and oil costs. We will continue to provide a tax receipt for the full cost of the ride. Further, we require that all pilots and passengers be fully vaccinated for rides in our aircraft in 2022. This includes 2 vaccinations and a booster shot if you are eligible.
Several flying events have been confirmed for this coming season, including:
- Queens Jubilee and Veterans Day–June 4,2022. Flypast with Harvard and sponsored rides with The Royal Canadian Legion at Gladstone.
- Armed Forces Day -June 5, 2022–sponsored rides.
- Brandon City Riverbank Discovery Center flypast-July 1, 2022.
- “Forever in the Clouds” memorial Fly Past & Sponsored Rides at Estevan, Sask. -July 8 and 9, 2022.
- Red Lake Norseman Days–July 15, 16, 17, 2022–Flypast and Sponsored Rides with the Harvard and Cornell.
- Brandon Flying Club annual summer fly in breakfast–Saturday, July 23 from 8 to 1.
Flights at the events in Gladstone, Estevan, and Red Lake are arranged by organizers, however, by contacting the museum you can be put in contact with our Chief Pilot for more information. As more events and ride days are confirmed, they will be posted. Rides are also available at other times, so call the museum, who will then put you in contact with the Chief Pilot to arrange the flight.
Flights in any of these aircraft is an amazing experience – see a few photos below!